Those with irregular bowel movements
Those who are stressed or fatigued
Those who sit all day and lack fitness activities
Probiotics: Prevents pathogen infection in the intestines and aids bowel movement
Theanine: Helps relieve tension from stress
Vitamin B2: Helps produce energy within the body
Pantothenic Acid: Generates energy and helps to metabolize fat, carbohydrates, and proteins
Helps with gut health for better digestion and bowel movements
Improves the gut flora by reversing harmful bacteria with good bacteria
Helps in improving energy levels
Relieves stress and eases tension
[Directions and Cautions]
Take 1 stick twice a day without water, before or after a meal.
1) Follow the recommended serving size and directions.
2) Check the expiration date before consumption.
3) Open with caution as packaging edges are sharp.
4) Consume immediately after opening.
5) Allergic reactions may vary by individual.
6) For children, administer under parental supervision within recommended daily serving size.
7) If symptoms occur, stop consumption and consult a health professional.
8) Take caution when consuming with caffeinated drinks such as coffee, black tea, or green tea.
9) For expectant or breastfeeding mothers, children, and patients before/after surgery, take with caution.
10) If you have any preexisting medical conditions or are on any medication, consult a medical professional before use.