Those with irregular bowel movements
Those with unhealthy eating habits
Those who want to improve their digestive health
Lactobacillus Plantarum: A probiotic strain that aids the human host in clearing out the gastrointestinal tract
Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Helps balance potentially harmful bacteria in the gut
Bifidobacterium Bifidum: Helps the body digest dietary fiber, prevents infections
Helps with having smoother and regular bowel movements
Prevents the proliferation of harmful bacteria in the gut
[Directions and Cautions]
Take 1 stick day before or after a meal, mixed thoroughly into 200ml or more of water.
- Due to the ingredient nature, the product may coagulate when left in water for longer than 5 minutes. This does not affect quality or safety of the product.
- Consume with plenty of water.
- Follow the recommended serving size and directions.
- Check the expiration date before consumption.
- Open with caution as packaging edges are sharp.
- Consume immediately after opening.
- If you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have any preexisting medical conditions, or are on any medications, consult a health professional first.
- Allergic reactions may vary by individual.
- For children, administer under parental supervision within recommended daily serving size.
- If symptoms occur, stop consumption and consult a health professional.